Today I want to have a chat about fast food restaurants. When you are on the road a lot, there is gonna be a time in which you have to eat at a fast food restaurant so I thought I would share my picks on some healthier choices next time you are in the drive-through.
Hello and welcome to Fit For The Road, a podcast dedicated to making healthier choices when you are away from home!
Before we get into that, I want to share my weight loss update for 2019. This year, on January 1st, my starting weight was 192, and my body fat was at 25.1%. As of this week, my weight is down to 163. Trying to figure out the best calorie intake.
- What’s up with the delay between episodes?
- Ran 16 Miles and fell, I kept going
- New Clothes! Size XS and 28 waist
- Changed up how I track using iTrack Bites for logging https://itrackbites.com/ switched to 100% calories.
Finally finished reading Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way To Build Good Habits and Break Old Ones
- Track everything!
- Figure out what you want before you get in line by adding a few things to your tracker
- Order water
- Order Plain Chicken Breast when you can, it is ok to be weird 🙂
Top 3 Fast Food Go To’s!
- Grilled Chicken Nuggets (0 FSP)
- Salad (0 FSP)
- Even a chargrilled chicken sandwich (6 FSP)
- Fresco Soft Taco with Chicken (4 FSP)
- Bean Burrito (8 FSP)
- Soft Taco (6 FSP with beef, 4 FSP with chicken)
- Artisan Chicken Sandwich (7 FSP)
- Salad (No Dressing) (o FSP)
- 3 Piece Chicken Tenders (9 FSP)
- Kiddie Ice Cream Cone (2 FSP)
- Chicken Breast
- You have to track EVERYTHING to keep it real
- Pre-track your food
- Don’t be afraid to ask for custom items!
If you want to follow along with Ryan, you can find him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RyanWorcester and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theryanworcester/ and be sure to keep an eye out for the launch of his brewery, https://www.facebook.com/mechanicstreetbrewingco/
This has been Episode 19 of Fit For The Road, recorded on June 11th , 2019 and published June 12th, 2019, for show notes visit fitfortheroad.co. Also, special thanks to Ryan of Painless Audio for the production of today’s episode.
Hopefully, this episode helped you get some tips about getting in the right mindset and finding discipline in your life. Also, if you are looking to sign up for Weight Watchers, click this link for a free month!