I am your host TJ Houston! Today I share the mic with my close friend Ryan Worcester and talk about his transformation over the last few months and the success he has found with counting calories.
Before we get into today’s episode, I want to share my weight loss update for 2019. This year, on January 1st, my starting weight was 192, and my body fat was at 25.1%. As of this week, my weight is down to 160.0 and my body fat is around 22. Honing in on that goal of 155!
- Down to 160 pounds
- Focused on eating cleaner foods, less processed foods
- Focusing more on calories then points, not abandoning weight watchers (yet)
- Using iTrack Bites for logging https://itrackbites.com/
In today’s episode, I am honored to do an episode with one of my longest friends, Ryan Worcester. Over the last 8 months, Ryan has transformed his lifestyle and lost over 50 pounds counting calories. Today we share where he has found success and the tools he uses to stay on plan!
- You have to make a commitment to yourself
- Start with small changes
- Track everything
- Find a program that works for you (Calories, KETO, Whole 30, Weight Watchers, etc.)
- Plan ahead for social events (go for a run the morning of that holiday dinner)
- Get others involved to keep each other accountable
If you want to follow along with Ryan, you can find him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RyanWorcester and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theryanworcester/ and be sure to keep an eye out for the launch of his brewery, https://www.facebook.com/mechanicstreetbrewingco/
This has been Episode 19 of Fit For The Road, recorded on May 19th, 2019 and published May 20th, 2019, for show notes visit fitfortheroad.co. Also, special thanks to Ryan of Painless Audio for the production of today’s episode.
Hopefully, this episode helped you get some tips about getting in the right mindset and finding discipline in your life. Also, if you are looking to sign up for Weight Watchers, click this link for a free month!