Hello and welcome to Fit For The Road, a podcast dedicated to making healthier choices when you are away from home! Today I share some of my favorite pieces of tech to stay healthy on the road.
I am your host TJ Houston! Today I talk about one of my absolute favorite topics, TECH!
Before we get into that, I want to share my weight loss update for 2019. This year, on January 1st, my starting weight was 192, and my body fat was at 25.1%. As of this week, my weight is up to 161.0 and my body fat is around 22. Honing in on that goal of 155!
- Killing it with my water game
- Stayed on track while being at home (very tough for me in the past)
- Habits are on track and felt super productive this week
In today’s episode, I cover these 3 pieces of tech and why they are my go-to!
- Mobile Phone – Android https://amzn.to/2V4wCcv
- Google Assistant & the Google Eco-system
- Widgets (Fitbit, Music, etc)
- Android Auto
- Headphones – Jaybird Tarah Pro – https://www.bestbuy.com/site/jaybird-tarah-pro-wireless-in-ear-headphones-black-flash/6289924.p?skuId=6289924
- Comfortable Tips and Over / Under Design
- Battery life
- Custom Equalizer
- Weather Proof
- Smart Watch – Fitbit Charge 3 – https://amzn.to/2Lo5d5z
- Cheap (In case I lose it) $150
- Awesome Battery Life (7 Days)
- Integrates with everything including weight watchers & my smart water bottle
- Does one thing well (simple)
- Honorable Mentions
- Hidrate Spark Water Bottle – https://fitfortheroad.co/2019/03/29/hidrate-spark-2-0-the-last-water-bottle-you-will-ever-need/
- Eufy Scale – https://amzn.to/2LtHUHR
- This cheap thing ($15) to hold all of my tech on runs- https://amzn.to/2LGayWn
- When it comes to choosing what device is best for you, actually write down what is important.
This has been Episode 17 of Fit For The Road, recorded on May 3rd , 2019 and published May 5th, 2019, for show notes visit fitfortheroad.co. Also, special thanks to Ryan of Painless Audio for the production of today’s episode.
Hopefully, this episode helped you get some tips about getting in the right mindset and finding discipline in your life. Also, if you are looking to sign up for Weight Watchers, click this link for a free month!