The eBags Crew Cooler is, in my opinion, the best cooler available for us road warriors. If you travel by road or by plane and want to be pack some food, this bag is for you. The size, the quality, and the many zippered compartments make it a must for the traveler on the go.
Staying on plan while you are traveling is tough but it doesnt have to be if you have the right tools. One of the tools that I have been using for the last year is the eBags crew cooler. I first spotted this lunch bag on a flight and did some research. What I found was this bag is super popular in the flight crew world and it is the trusted bag of many road warriors. Let’s get into the review!
Why did I buy this bag?
The biggest reason, I am picky when it comes to my food 🙂. When I am on the road my company gives a certain amount of per diem based on the city that I am traveling in. I have found that with my diet and my desire to eat healthily, I do much better when I go grocery shopping and not eat out every meal. When I started my search there were a few things I was looking for.
- A bag large enough to carry a few bottles of water as well as plenty of room for food.
- A bag that had the luggage strap so I could easily take the bag into the hotel or on a plane.
- A bag that looked professional and more like luggage and less like a lunch box.
- A bag that didn’t break the bank but had a decent build quality.
Originally designed for flight attendants and flight crew, this bag has all of the necessary pockets and large enough to pack plenty of food for your long journey. This bag met all of my requirements all for the low price of $34.99!
This bag is absolutely worth the money if you find yourself traveling a lot or you are looking for one of the BEST lunch boxes on the market.
- 840D Twisted Poly
- 26.67 centimeters high (10.5″)
- 38.1 centimeters wide (15″)
- Top “dry” compartment has two zipper pulls for easy access and is perfect for non-perishables
- Zippered mesh pocket in the lid keeps napkins and other small items in place
- Bottom “cold” compartment is insulated on all six sides and has a welded replaceable PVC-free PEVA liner
- Front tip-out pocket has two zipper pullers for easy access and side pleats to prevent contents from spilling out
- 2 side compartments which are perfect for holding water bottles or coffee cups
TLDR(Too Long Didn’t Read)
The eBags Crew Cooler II has been a dream come true especially when I find myself on the road for 7-10 days at a time. You will quickly find when being on the road that it is really easy to put on the pounds. My stocking up on food ahead of time you don’t have to worry about eating unhealthy or spending too much money on food.
Do you have a way of keeping your food cool while on the go? If so share it in the comments below! I am always looking for new products that make my life easier.
Back on the road.