Today we take a deep dive into learning what mindset means, how we can make better habits, and how we can stay focused on our goals!
Hello and welcome to Fit For The Road, a podcast dedicated to making healthier choices when you are away from home! Today we are going to talk about one of my favorite topics and that is
Before we get into that, I want to share my weight loss update for 2019. This year, on January 1st, my starting weight was 192, and my body fat was at 25.1%. As of this week, my weight is down to 167.0 and my body fat is around 21.
- Started Marathon Training
- Ran 6 miles Non-Stop
- Down to 167 which is almost 60 pounds since I started my journey
- What is mindset?
- the established set of attitudes held by someone.
- How long does it take to develop habits?
- 21 days
- Envision the goal you just achieved, imagine going back to before that
- Imagine how close you are to your next milestone
- To yourself
- To others
- Surround yourself with the right people
- Being that healthy guy
Hopefully, this episode helped you get some tips about getting in the right mindset and finding discipline in your life. Also, if you are looking to sign up for weight watchers, click this link for a free month!
This has been Episode 10 of Fit For The Road, recorded on March 17th, 2019, for show notes visit fitfortheroad.co. Also, special thanks to Ryan of Painless Audio for the production assistance of today’s episode.